Monday, November 13, 2006

How do you get rid of him

Exam time is over me, us, or whom ever this might concern. So why the hell did cupid have to stop by as well?! As if I didn’t have enough on my mind!

So now it’s even easier to not concentrate about the books.



For today the official list looks like this:
7.30 – woke up. Feeling good.
7.31 – “really nice dream – how perfect if he really was a navy officer”
8.45 – arriving at the university.
8.55 – “yawn, I’m tired – what do they put in the air at this place”
9.15 – “coffee now would be such a good idea”
9.16 – “oh yeah, I don’t like coffee”
9.17 – “tea then! Damn I fast today!”
9.55 – “okay now I’ll go back to stupid books”
10.30 – “I hate cupid – but I really like (lets just call him) X”
10.45 – “yes X is hot!”
12.00 – “wow, how efficient I am, 1 hour of reading stupid books”
12.01 – Lunch, desperately looking for X, and NV girl meeting (one word –stripper)
13.20 – “seriously what do the put in the air at this place.
13.25 – “boring books – wonder where I could run into X”
13.35 – “well his office would be a given”
13.36 – “come on Rikke, make something up so it would be natural to op by
X's office”
13.39 – “damn I’m slow today. I got nothing”
13.45 – “X is hot, wonder how he kisses – I bet its good”
14.25 – “Yes time for coffeebreak – tea it is!”
14.56 – “where the fuck is X hiding today”
15.15 – “boring books”
15.35 – “I would be a GREAT stewardess”
15.40 – “I really would. I smile a lot and I have this great curly hair”
15.58 – “wonder where they have the best stewardess uniforms,
15.59 – “maybe I would look good with a hat”
16.00 – “X would really love me as a stewardess”
16.02 – “books woman read the stupid books”
16.50 – “yes, yes, yes perfect reason to stop by the office”
17.00 – “Dammit what are all these nerds doing here”
17.01 – “oh my – X is so freaking hot, could I just go over and kiss him”
17.18 – “back with books – have they turned pink on me”
18.10 – “boring books are more fun when pink”
18.30 – “I deserve to go home now”

So here I am all tired from all the mindblowing thoughts. And still freaking cupid comes sneaking up on me. Please give me some peace you diperwearing fatso!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Why is it so that when you finally decide to stay home and skip all fun in favour of finally sitting down with those stupid books Cupid stupid has to ruin everything? May he choke on bad bailey's. I so recognize this crap from the last time I tried to study... Funny, however, that then I ended up getting 90 ECTS in one semester - I just found out at which library the guy studied at ;)

-S

Lesstofudvergurinn said...

Send him to me!! Please oh pretty please!! I need some juice in my life. Seriously, a crush would be perfect ;)
Miss you baby, and blog more. I need entertainment; You not only have great curly hair you also have a great sense of humor. Me likeee!
Vala

Anonymous said...

Vala, baby: crushes are overrated! Getting someone to do the dishes, however...THAT is truly important ;)

Love
-S