Monday, October 23, 2006

How easy one forgets… and greetings from my liver.

So now the midterm break is over. And my oh my I was fooled. It was so nice being at home with my family, doing absolutely nothing for a whole week. And then Monday morning, one has to go at up at 6.15 to go back to Århus. Back to studies, back to stress, and back to responsibilities. It is quite scary that it only takes a week to forget all those things. I had seriously forgotten how boring the book I’m reading at the moment is and how it always makes me yawn. There should be some kind of intro week after all kind of holidays. It can only be a win win situation. Win win for me at least :-)

But but but… the boring reality will only go on for 12 more days. 12 days and the axis of evil will strike in Copenhagen. Årsfest in the big city will be fabulous. Emil, if you read this please know that I was so happy when I heard you had decided to come. But seriously it is going to be wicked, the famous after party crew will only have one night together, and I’m quite sure we will make the most of it. So watch out.

I actually don’t think I can stop talking about how much I look forward to it. Though the party will one of my favourite ingredients – King Vala. Honey we will miss you so much, but we will make sure that we make you proud.


The weekend in Copenhagen will be even better since the liver-incident is over for good now. But let me just tell you what have happened since I came home from Finland. Called my doctor to get an appointment, and one should think that throwing up blood, being hospitalized in Finland, being treated by a Russian doctor and being told in Swedish/finnish/Russian that you have a bacteria infection in you liver, would make you doctor tell you that you should hurry down to the clinic. But no no. She could squeeze me in 4 days later. Hokkai. There she told me to stop taking the medicine Yurij (the Russian doctor) had prescribed to me. Instead she gave me some little red pills which had the very interesting side effect – nausea. Fun fun fun. But they are over now too. And I have today been told that I’m in good health. So it’s all just good. So I won’t be missing out on the upcoming årsfest, like I did in codex.

And by the way, we have 9 places left on the JUS ski trip. so if anyone is interested please contact me as soon as possible.

Now i'll go back to the boring reality again - the one where you hve to cook to get something to eat.

Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reality sucks!
We need a Kongeconferance asap - I've been invited to a party at the Playboy Mansion in December ;)

But the new Presidential Palace is fanulous, I'm telling you! So now the hotel is open again...

Lesstofudvergurinn said...

Aaaaa, I am so glad to hear you are in good health darling. You are going to have such a fantastic Årsfest in Cph. I'm gonna miss you guys soo much too! But there is no doubt in my mind you'll make me extremely proud ;) Thihihi, you'll have to take loads of pictures.
Love you baby, King Vala, mistress of Belgium.